Organic Whole Hard Wheat Thick Couscous 1kg
- Type : Whole Hard Wheat
- Shape : Thick Grain
- Category: Organic Couscous
- Brand Name : MEDILIFE
- Package : Bag
- Weight (kg): 1 kg
- Place of Origin : Tunisia
- Shelf Life : 2 Years
- Cooking Time : 20 Minutes
- Style : Dried
- Primary Ingredient : Durum Wheat
- Certification : HACCP, KOSHER, NOP, ISO, ECOCERT
MEDILIFE Couscous Country of Origin: Tunisia
Experts say that it went back two or three thousand years to our Tunisian ancestors “the Berbers”.
In every Tunisian house, there used to be something like home factories where women traditionally produced Pasta by hand, sometimes with the aid of simple equipments.
Moreover ,the most important aspect of couscous is that it is served communally. It is meant to be shared and savored along with laughter and conversation.
What makes MEDILIFE Organic Couscous such a healthy food
Valuable antioxidants, good nutrition, and excellent anti-aging properties :
- Fiber (at least five grams of fiber per ounce cup)
• Helps to support a healthy heart
• Helps to decrease risks for diabetes
• Contains no fat or sugar
• One cup of couscous contains the daily recommended portion of selenium
Couscous Cooking Types :
1/ Steamed Couscous :
Steamed Couscous could provide you with Protein, Dietary Fiber, Essential Vitamins, and Minerals.
2/ Boiled Couscous :
MEDILIFE Boiled Couscous could be served in different ways.
For instance, a Starter Dish, Main Dish, Side Dish also a Dessert Dish.
In addition, Tunisian serve very fine, fluffy couscous doused with milk and flavored with cinnamon, orange blossom water, sugar, and almonds.
Couscous Meals :