Tasty Tunisian Apple fruit
Tunisian crispy sweet apples
Style : Fresh
Type : Apples
Taste : Sweet
Shape : Rounded
Preservation Process : Natural
Cultivation Type : Common
Packaging : Open Top Carton Box
Certification : ISO 9001,ISO 22000,IFS,BRC,USDA,Eurep gap,Fair Trade,Ecocert
Place of Origin : Tunisia
Brand Name : MEDILIFE or OEM
Tasty Tunisian Apple Fruit
The Kasserine region is first nationally in Tasty Tunisian Apple Fruit in Tunisia. In fact, these apples are cultivated in an area of 8,000 hectares and have 3 million feet of apple trees. Moreover, the region has a large stocking capacity of up to 40,000 tons.
We provide you with the best quality of apple, our apples are carefully handpicked just for you .
Health benefits of Apples: Why is it good for you?
Apples are full of antioxidant. Added to that, apples have many cardiovascular benefits. Added to that, studies showed that consuming one apple per day over a period of 4 weeks results in significantly decreasing blood levels of oxidized LDL cholesterol.
Apples are good for your:
- Dental health and skin health.
- Weight loss.
- Digestive health.
- Boosting your immune system.
- Brain health.
- Treating anemia.
- Preventing Alzheimer’ and Parkinson’s diseases.
- Preventing several types of cancer.
Tips to add apples to your diet:
- Dice the apples and add them to cold or hot cereal.
- You can add them to your yogurt too with a sprinkle of cinnamon for extra flavor.
- Slice the apples and it to your favorite French toast.
- Apples and nut butter make the perfect snack.
- Use the apples to make a tasty apple pie.
- Dip apple slices in Caramel for an easy and sweet treat that both kids and adults love.
- Simply grab an apple for perfect on the go snack.
- Sliced or diced apples are great in a green or a fruit salad.
- Add pop to your coleslaw by adding shredded apples.
- Juice the apples in a juicer for a fresh and healthy juice.
- Make applesauce for a healthy baby food or to use in different recipes.
Serving size: 1 large apple (8 oz / 242 g) Raw, edible weight portion
130 Calories from Fat 0 *Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Amt per Serving||%DV*||Amt per Serving||%DV*|